How To Order
Ordering Custom Made Woven Clothing Labels is an easy thing to do. If you have all your information, just send it over. We can also help you determine your needs by phone or email. When emailing, please include your full name.
- When you email me please
include your full name !
The specs that I need in order to get you a quote:
Your file a JPG or PDF if you have not already sent this to me.
(JPG file needs to be bigger not to size, so I can see the details)
Label type : Woven or Paper Hang tag
Woven Label Info :
Flat or straight, center folded or end folded
Size ? x ?
Folds end folds are (1/4 add folded under)
if center folded , what size when folded ?
SA- seam allwowance ?
How much extra space you need for attaching or sewing your label on?
- how much and where?
- if included in size I still need to know how much and where?
How many? (Min is 150)
Paper Hang tag info:
Size: ? x ?
One sided or two, if two sided what on the back if no file is given
I need to know if the back is just white or another color?
How thick of stock: Standard Stock, Medium or thicker board stock?
Corners: squared or rounded ?
Strings and or pins?
How many? ( min is 250)
A design graphic in .JPG or PDF format not to size but bigger please. (If you do not have a graphic available, our affiliates can help you with label and hang tag.
If you do need graphic design, I have a few people that I highly recommend and they do excellent work:
- Size - Length x Width in inches plus and seam allowance you need for attaching , how much and where please.
- Colors - PMS #'s or Pantone #'s, we do not promise exact matching, we will get as close as we can. Clck here for Color Chart.
- Type of label you need (see pics along right side)
- Flat or Folded
- Our Self Adhesives can come on a roll form not as good as in a box
- Die Cut are for Woven Patches and Embroidered Patches! Die cut means the shape of the label other than square of rectangle
- Seam Allowance 1/8 is average
- For serged in labels allowance should be larger approx 1/4
Here is how it works:
- Your Information gets sent to the factory where they convert the graphic into the software that is used to make the labels.
- You are then sent the graphic for approval. if you need or make changes after this point, you will be subject to a $25.00 change fee.
- Once you approve the graphic and want to proceed then payment is due in full at that time.
- The factory does a sewout sample of
your label and I send you a picture of it for final approval. If for
some reason you need to see it in your hand that is fine but that will
take about a week or so more for me to get the label to you.
There is not an extra FEE for this !
- After I get your final approval then we go into production and it takes about 2-3 weeks or so from that point !! We do offer a rush service.
Proof Your Label / Hang Tag
Once you proof the graphic, payment is then required to proceed. After receipt of payment, a sample label (Label Sew Out) is made and a picture of that sample will be sent to you for final approval. Once you approve this label sample, any errors are your responsibility and not the responsibility of Clothing Labels4U.com, or Bloomers4U.com. Please Look over the final label proof very carefully!!
We accept major credit cards: VISA/Mastercard, PayPal, Checks and Money Order. All products will ship within 2-4 weeks or sooner after payment and approval of final Proof. Credit Card payments are done on my Secure Bloomers4U.com site. All orders are subject to the industry standard of a 5%-10% +/- yield error
Shipping is $17.00 for all US orders with signature required and they go FedX Ground which takes about 5-7 business days. 2 Day and Overnight are available during checkout. Worldwide shipping is offered and prices will be determined.
We offer Rush Services if needed!
In Stock Items
I have folded Taffeta Size Labels in Stock.